Tuesday, March 26, 2019

No Time Like the Present!

Well We Did So Much with Mommy While We Could....
See Our Last Visit @ home with Mommy!


I learned How to Ride!

Edie Skied for the First Time!
I rode the Lifts with Mommy on the BIG Mountain!


That's Our Girl!

Of Course I Convinced Edie to Ski...I LOVE IT!
Mommy Says I am Going to be the Next Bode Miller! 

Christmas in Downtown Taos! 

Our First Day Skiing! 

Baby Girl!

Here We Are in Santa's Chair!


Mommy Too!

Can't go to New Mexico without a visit to Meow Wolf!

Playing the Dino Bones Again

Just Hanging Out!

Lovely Bfast with Mommy in Post, TX

Before the Trip We Volunteered to lay out Luminaries for the Elementary School.
We Don't go There But Mommy Said it was Important

It's Just Not the Holidays without Friends

Did You Know Mariela is Two Months Apart from Edie and I Am Two Months From Alexander. Mommy and Shelley Planned it Like That.....We Will be Best Friends for Life! 

I am One Brave Boy!
Always Know That Life Happens, We Have to Take Joy in the Good and Always Hope for the BEST!