Friday, August 10, 2018

Fun, Fun, Fun in the Summer Time!

Taco Cabanna
Hanging Out with New Friends in Our New Neighborhood!

Hi Edie!

Oh Mariella

I LOVE Helping Mommy!

What Are You So Happy About Alexander?

Love the Swing!

My Little Sister Riding her Bike

Fun with Bridgett

And Archer too!
Just Hanging Out


Yay Mommy! Chucky Cheese

See the Title of the Game? "Work Together"

Bonk, Bonk

BIG Bonk!

Still Helping Mommy, Of Course! 

Haven't You Heard of  the Phrase, Ride em Ham?
Another Saturday with Dani


Come On Up Dani!

The four Musketeers! 

I keep the Girls Safe from Cars When we Walk

New House, New Toys!

Don''t I look Cool

What! Edie has to Fold Joel:s Shorts! 
My Little Sister

Party Time!

Summer Fun, (note that my sister has her hair pulled back!)

Just Hanging Out with Friends at the Pool

Oh My Archer! Why Did You Jump in the Tub?!