| Logged Many Hours at Kiddie Acres |
Learned How to Catch a Ball
| Spent Time at Mommy's Stables |
| Meet Apollo, Straight from the Netherlands |
| A Gentle Giant |
| Loved Tossing Rocks in the Pond |
| Pretty Pony |
| That's Gracie, She Was Mommy's Horse for a While |
| Susan (Owner of Rockin' B) and Ariel |
| I Changed Schools! |
| Yum! |
| Did I Mention I Love it Here! |
| Chuy's Christmas Parade |
| Fun at the Parade |
| Frosty! |
| Too Funny Uncle Jimmy |
| Love You GrandMommy! |
| Fun with Grandaddy Billy |
![]() |
| Love You Ella and Congrats to Aunt Gracie on Getting Her Masters! |
![]() |
| 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Teddy Bear, Thanks for My Bear Aunt Patricia! |
![]() |
| Shopping with Mommy |
![]() |
| Oscar Came to Visit from Chicago! |
![]() |
| Oh Delancey! |
I Can Sing!
Looking Forward to 2014!
Happy New Year




