Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Visit to the GREAT NORTHWEST!

Mommy Had to Work in Portland, OR and She Didn't Want to go it
Alone So Daddy and I Went Too!

We Made it to the Benson Hotel!

Oregon is So Green and Lush


First Stop, The Oregon Zoo!





 We Had Tons of FUN!


Mommy and Daddy are Taking
Me to the Air Tram

Here it Comes!!
All Aboard! This is Going to be GREAT!
There's Mt. St. Helens, Wow You Can See Everything From Here!!!! 
 

Mommy Had to Work, So Us Boys Went Out on Our Own!

 
Cruising Through the Flower Market

Hanging Out by the Water!!

This City is GREAT!

Need I Say More!

Daddy Took me to Jake's Famous Crawfish


The Waitress Gave Me a
Crawdad to Call My Own

What Do You You With a Crawdad Anyway??


Well, I Guess We Have to Head Back Home!